Eveline Rodrigues Abotsi, LLM
Other Activities and Research Interests
Constitutional Law, International law, Human Rights Law, African Customary Law, Governance, Political Science
Since 5/2021 Research Fellow, Max Planck Foundation for International Peace and the Rule of Law
5/2019 – 4/2021 Consultant, Innovation for Policy Foundation, Research team, Paris (France)
9/2016 – 3/2020 Legal counsel, CANAL+ INTERNATIONAL, Africa Department, Paris (France)
1/2016 – 5/2016 Internship, Aélex, Accra (Ghana)
7/2015 – 12/2015 Internship, CMS Francis Lefebvre, Africa Desk, Paris (France)
4/2014 – 9/2014 Internship, Futur au Present, Ziguinchor (Senegal)
2013 – 2014 Master in Development Project Management in Africa (with honours), University of Paris-Sud, Paris (France)
2011 – 2012 Master in African Laws (with honours), University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Paris (France)
- Startup Acts: an emerging instrument to foster the development of innovative high-growth firms”, E. Rodrigues, ICR Facility report, 2021.
- “Policy Toolkit for Entrepreneurship Policy Reform in Africa”, T. Gelissen, J. Stever, E. Rodrigues and F. Lawson, Innovation for Policy, 2021.
- ”Benchmarking Study on laws for Startups and Small Businesses in Africa”, J. Stever, E. Rodrigues, F. Lawson and S. Duchatelet, Innovation for Policy, 2020.
- Master’s thesis: The influence of fundraising on NGO’s projects
- Master’s thesis: The conditions of eligibility of the President of the Republic and democracy in Africa
- Member of the Paris Bar
- Réseau International des Juristes Africanistes (RIJA)
- Vice-President of the NGO “Initiative For Africa”
- Member of the 36×36 project